Friday, February 13, 2009
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others.
KMPlayer handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization. Even though the KMP is based upon directshow structure, it supports Winamp, Realmedia and Quicktime by the internal logic. Thus, it is possible to specify where to try to connect firstly the media in preferences.
In short, the player provides a strong hybrid structure efficient for interconnecting various directshow filters, winamp input&dsp plugin, and internal filters. The most outstanding feature is that the player has the full control of filter connections to prevent a media playback from being messed.
The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone, select parts of a video as favorites, do an exceptionally powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are extremely extensive.
Changes in KMPlayer 126.96.36.1994 :
- New Codecs have been updated
- The two simultaneous [Default] albums created in the Playlist fixed
- Support for 5 buttons mouse (back/forward) => Preferences (F2) -> General -> Keyboard/Mouse -> Click on 1st X-button & Click on 2nd X-button
- Reduce KMPlayer.exe binary size.
- Default Preference value adjusted: Main Menu -> Options -> [Advanced Menu] Off
- Default preference value adjusted: General -> Repeat/Playlist -> [Playlist] tab -> [v] Clear default playlist items on exit. Checked.
- Incremental "Audio Volume" function added. (Preferences (F2) -> Audio Processing -> Volume -> Volume Steps
- New icon added.
Download KMPlayer 188.8.131.525 Free