GOM Player is a freeware media player that playbacks most of the popular video formats.
Features of Gom Player 2.1 :
- GOM Player supports most of the condecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF more) by its own embedded codec system that you won't have to look for appropriate codecs everytime when you can't play a certain video format.
- With GOM, you'll experience something you've never seen in the past with other media players.
- GOM supports all kinds of features for highly advanced users who desire to watch video clips at the best quality.
- GOM is also able to play incomplete or damaged AVI file by skipping the damaged frames. And it can also playback Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain condition: AVI downloading in consecutive order).
- GOM also supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: Only work with internal splitters).
- GOM also support its own skins, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter, Keys Remapping, Superspeed/High Mode, Enhanced Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.
Changes in GOM Player 2.1.17 :
- Security patch: .srt subtitle
- Improve HD decoding performance
- Bug fix: Subtitle seeking problem
- Bug fix: VC-1(WVC1) video codec problem with certain MPEG media files
- Bug fix: EVR rendering problem
- Modifying GOM Player process priority level
- Modifying Gretech FLV source filter
- Modifying configuration wizard
- Add disabled filter list
Download Gom Player 18.104.22.16810