Main features of jetAudio 7 :
• Playback features for various Multimedia files :
jetAudio not only supports the popular audio files such as MP3, OGG and WMA but also visual files such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, Real Media, DVD VIDEO, etc.. jetAudio is also geared for access to future audio format, MP3 Pro.
jetAudio’s support files:
- WAV file
- Mpeg Audio File (MP1, MP2, MP3, MP3U)
- MAC Audio File (AIF, AIFF)
- Sun Audio File (Au, SND)
- Real AUDIO File (RA, RAM,RM, RMM etc)
- MIDI File (MID, RIM), IMS File (IMS)
- Tracker File
- APE File (Monkey’s Audio File Format)
• Single-component rack : Made into one simple rack by using new integrated GUI.
• Making Audio CD : Can make audio CD from various multimedia files.
• Convenient Conversion Feature : Can convert to most popular file modes from various media files.
• Playback feature for digital audio : Can directly rip data from audio CD and can select various sound effect.
• Various Sound Effect : Variety of Sound Effect Features is available.
• Subtitles : Can provide subtitles as SMI. Can adjust location, and time, and size of subtitle. Can select a specific channel when video CD is on. This feature is compatible with Karaoke.
• Embedded jetMidi : Built-in Software Wave Table Midi Engine.
• Skin Support : Can have any kind of skin according to your choice.
Changes in jetAudio 7.5.3 :
- Fixed window border problem in Vista
- Fixed video conversion for COWON L3
- Fixed Pitch sound effect
- OSD was always on
- Fixed ID3 tag Comment field reading (to avoid conflict with iTunes)
- Fixed other minor bugs
Download jetAudio 7.5.3